Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

I Am Back, Did You Miss Me?

Since I posted last, my husband and I have been to Cabo San Lucas.  It was so beautiful, the weather perfect and the company FANTASTIC!!! 

We stayed at the RIU Palace, which was amazing.  A little far from town if you want to walk to town on the beach, but totally worth it. 

The scenery in Cabo is spectacular, the beaches gorgeous and the water was probably 85°, if not warmer.  My husband snorkled and saw some amazing fish, I was too freaked out to snorkel, so I just hung out on the beach and looked for shells.

Our next adventure is to San Diego to visit my family.  I wish we could stay longer then we are, but I am grateful we have the opportunity to go at all. 

Hope everyone is ready for Fall and the holidays to come! 

Until next time...keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment